APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: An apple a day keeps the doctor away...




photographed by en:User: Rmhermen
Barely 3 months ago, around November 2010, I experienced an itching all over my body with no rashes at all. Since, I never had any allergies before, I bear the itching for almost 2 months thinking it might go away naturally.  When I couldn't stand it, I decided to go to a doctor. I went to our family physician for consultation, but he couldn't find any problem at all. In the end, he gave me an anti-allergy medicine and referrals for CBC and urinalysis. He told me an unexplained itching may be from some serious problems and he wants to ensure things are okay before concluding anything.

After 5 days of taking the medicine, I felt fine and the result of the tests turned okay. I felt happy then, but 2 weeks after the visit, the itching came back again to my dismay. I was thinking I was really having a problem and might die soon(ok, i over exaggerated it). You see, as i searched for the unexplained itching, it shows that a serious problem from blood, kidney, liver, thyroid etc. might be the cause. My husband refrained me from too much searching on the internet about the unexplained itching because it was making me hypochondriac haha. I obeyed what he told me 'cause really, I was beginning to sound lunatic. So to be fair, i searched for something I could take to make my health improved. That's where i stumbled about the wonders of Apple Cider Vinegar.

Apple Cider Vinegar is an organic or unpasteurized ACV contains mother vinegar, which has a cloudy appearance and can make the vinegar look slightly congealed. From the research I made, it offers a lot of benefits including the following: 
  • Acne Blemishes
  • Anti-aging
  • Asthma
  • Blood Pressure
  • Cancer Prevention
  • Cholesterol Reduction
  • Fatigue
  • Heart Burn(Acid reflux)
  • Insect Bite and Stings
  • Palpitation
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Allergy
  • Weight Loss
  • Urinary Tract Infection and among other things.
I could have listed more but you can search it through internet, I just cited some for you to read at. Since I was having some skin problems I tried to remedy it in a more natural way. I was taking baths with a dose of ACV to my bath water everyday for 2 weeks. I tell you that it was effective for me. I immediately felt the relief after every bath and within a week of doing the process, my itching was almost gone( I have to say almost because i still feel some minor teeny weeny bit of  itch which may come from a different reason). Anyways, since i found out that it is good, I also tried the everyday regimen of drinking ACV once a day. The label from the ACV i bought says, drinking ACV mixture 3x a day is good for health.  At first, i made my own by diluting 1tbsp. of ACV to a glass of water with 1tsp of honey. Ewww, to be honest I couldn't stand the taste. My mom was also using ACV  with her salabat (she heard from her officmates that it is good with arthritis and leg cramps) and she told me that the taste of ginger overpowers the ACV, no problem with her. Since, taking ACV with water was out of the question, I improvised my own mixture with  cranberry juice. 

Cranberry Juice is good for kidney and it will be taking 2 types of home remedy drink in 1 gulp. I put a tablespoon of ACV to my 1 glass of juice and it tasted better than the one i did earlier. Instantly I became a fan, after 2 days I felt transformation, I became more energetic and my palpitation gone. I lost a few pounds after a week(I am maintaining my 100lbs weight). My skin texture improved a lot better too. I even recommended this daily health regimen to my husband since his work is very stressful and he is having a sinus problem. I don't want to overdo it though, so I am only drinking it once a day.

I saw lots of good reviews about this one and personally, I like the effects on me.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion based on my personal experience. Any problem you might have, it is still best to consult your own doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment