Registration Guide for Workers-on-Leave (POEA)

Workers-on-Leave (WoL) or Balik-Manggagawa (BM)

The overseas Filipino workers (OFW) who are on leave for a specified period, and would be returning to their employer after a certain time are called workers-on-leave (WoL) or balik-manggawa (BM). Before an OFW can go back to work, he or she is required to get a travel exit clearance from Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). This government agency issues this clearance to all outgoing Filipino migrant workers, which serve as an exit pass at the airport and likewise to exempt an OFW for paying travel tax and airport terminal fee when leaving the country for employment purposes.

Registration Guide for WoL


• Get an OFW Information Sheet at POEA's building entrance or you can download it here.
• Secure a queuing number at the Balik-Manggagawa Processing Center (BMPC).
• Fill out the OFW Information Sheet at the designated area.
• Wait for your assigned number to appear on the queuing machine.
• When your number appears, proceed to the Evaluation counter and present your documentary requirements.
• Proceed to the Assessment counter to determine the fees to be paid.
• Go ahead to the Cashier's counter for the payment.
• For workers who have not secured their OFW E-card, move on to the E-Card Production Unit at the BMPC area.


• Request For Processing (For agency-endorsed only)
• Accomplished OFW Information Sheet
• Valid passport
• Entry visa or equivalent documents


• P100.00 for Processing Fee
• P1,275.00 for Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) membership fee
• P900.00 for PhilHealth/Medicare coverage

Note: There are now BM-Processing Centers at Trinoma Mall and SM Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment