Putting Text and Image Side-by-Side in Blogger Post



You want your image and text placed side by side on your post? Me too. I had this same problem when I started blogging. I wanted to put the image in the paragraph, hoping that the text will wrap around it. I searched the net to check some tips on how to do it, and unfortunately, most of the tips I found requires html and css editing that is beyond my tech-brained meter, yes, I am a noob when it comes to techie details. However, one commenter, on the site I was checking, said that it should be easy if you're in draft blogger...and HE"S RIGHT!


Want your image and text in your post to look like this?



Here's how:


1. Go to draft.blogger.com
2. In the dashboard page, check the little box that says " at the upper right of the page.
3. Go to your post edit page, click the image and drag it wherever you want it placed within the body of the post.
4. SAVE


Easy, isn't it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment