- When no one is home, make sure to turn off the lights and other electric appliances before going out.
- It is necessary to defrost the refrigerator regularly. Building up of frost reduce energy efficiency of the unit.
- On pleasant and bright days, open curtains and let the sunlight come into the house for natural lighting.
- Fold or hang the clothes immediately after drying. It saves some ironing.
- Turn off the television when no one is watching.
- Schedule one day for ironing clothes. It saves time to iron them at the same time to avoid heating the iron several times.
- Clean air conditioner on a regular basis. Dirty filters may restrict air flow and increase energy use.
- Choose efficient bulbs wisely. Also, one large bulb is better than using several ones depends on location.